Visit Vancouver and British Columbia
The Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre is located in the entertainment and shopping district of Vancouver. Truly the best location in the city to enjoy all the best Vancouver has to offer and 20 minutes from Vancouver’s International Airport (YVR) and steps away from the city’s best restaurants, shopping and our famous Vancouver seawall & beaches.
- Stanley Park is Vancouver's largest urban park, and features miles of hiking and biking trails, beaches, Canada's largest aquarium, and much more. One of the most popular things to do in the park is to rent a bike and head to the nearby Seawall; explore the city on two wheels!
- Granville Island is a colourful neighbourhood featuring a large public market, live entertainment, and an array of dining experiences. Rent a kayak, take a foodie tour, or browse the many art galleries that line the streets of this family-friendly island.
- Robson Street is Vancouver's most well-known shopping district, and within walking distance to the hotel. Browse various local shops or high-end retail stores and dine on a variety of international cuisine.
- Whale watching tours leave the harbor of Vancouver or Richmond.
- A 30 minute bus ride to the Museum of Anthropology at UBC – a place of worlds art and cultures
- Head to North Vancouver to the Capilano Suspension Bridge to talk in some of Vancouver’s natural beauty
- More information can be found at Tourism Vancouver
Planning to stay longer to discover British Columbia then visit Travel British Columbia or Hello BC to help you plan a trip to discover the rest of this beautiful province. From a visit to Whistler, the Gulf Islands, wine tasting in the Okanagan, the capital city of Victoria or wildlife viewing such as the bear viewing there is something for everyone.