The INMIS meeting will start Sunday, September 15, 2019 in the morning and finish in the afternoon on Tuesday, September 17, 2019. The Scientific program is under development and will be posted as soon as available.
The Scientific program will cover:
- Protection of newborns and infants through optimizing maternal immunization including epidemiology and vaccine safety and the challenges faced
- Promoting healthy infant life through optimizing neonatal immunization
- The mechanistic underpinnings of maternal and neonatal immunization
- Multidisciplinary approach to implement immunization programs & improve vaccine uptake
- The next generation of neonatal and maternal immunization research
If you are interested in the scientific program of previous INMIS meetings, please go to Previous INMIS.