Registration is now open : Registration
|Registration Category||Early deadline
(until Friday, December 29 2023)
|Full||$ 400||$ 550|
|Trainees||$ 250||$ 350|
- INMIS 2024, with assistance from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and other sponsors, will provide funding for travel bursaries to presenting authors who reside and are conducting research in low and middle income countries (LMICs) as per the Worldbank status and some Latin-American & Caribbean countries.
- Travel bursaries will cover the registration fee, hotel accommodation and provide travel support from the home country to San José, Costa Rica.
- Candidates must apply at the time of submission of their abstract on the INMIS Abstract submission page.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of the quality of the abstract and availability of funds.
- Notification of travel bursaries will be sent jointly with abstracts notification by November 20, 2023.